Stone County Clerk & Property Records

Search through Stone County property and land records to uncover information from dozens of databases. Use the resources provided below to get more information on deed records, appraiser & assessor data that may be available at the county clerk or recorder’s office.


Stone County is the 39th largest county by population in Missouri with 152,176 people. There are an estimated 20,553 residential properties in the county: nearly 61.6% are occupied and the remaining 38.4% are vacant. This 62% of residential properties accommodates over 12,667 households. Of the occupied units, 9,985 units or 48.6% are owner-occupied and 13% are renter-occupied. To get more detailed information about a specific property in Stone County, search an address below and uncover owner details, property tax records, current and previous residents, deed information and much more.

Property Owner Search

Enter an address to begin your search:

Our property owner lookup tool searches through billions of property records and dozens of databases

Public Records by City

More on Stone County Properties & Land Records


69.1% of the residential properties are 1 unit detached structures. Nearly 2.8% (or 584) properties were built between 1950 to 1959. Most houses in Stone County are 3 bedroom units. 39.9% of people (owners or renters) moved into their current home between 2000 and 2009. The median property value of homes in Stone County is $155,500. Nearly 5,270 or 52.8% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 47.2% do not. To get additional information on properties in Stone County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below.

See resources for property records in other Missouri counties:

Stone County Property Tax & Assessor Records


Below you will find resources for Stone County property records. Search for lien and land records or get more information about recorder of deeds and property tax records.