Ray County Clerk & Property Records

Search through Ray County property and land records to uncover information from dozens of databases. Use the resources provided below to get more information on deed records, appraiser & assessor data that may be available at the county clerk or recorder’s office.


Ray County is the 29th largest county by population in Missouri with 222,412 people. There are an estimated 9,967 residential properties in the county: nearly 87% are occupied and the remaining 13% are vacant. This 87% of residential properties accommodates over 8,670 households. Of the occupied units, 6,729 units or 67.5% are owner-occupied and 19.5% are renter-occupied. To get more detailed information about a specific property in Ray County, search an address below and uncover owner details, property tax records, current and previous residents, deed information and much more.

Property Owner Search

Enter an address to begin your search:

Our property owner lookup tool searches through billions of property records and dozens of databases

Public Records by City

More on Ray County Properties & Land Records


85.9% of the residential properties are 1 unit detached structures. Nearly 9.8% (or 977) properties were built between 1950 to 1959. Most houses in Ray County are 3 bedroom units. 28.3% of people (owners or renters) moved into their current home between 2000 and 2009. The median property value of homes in Ray County is $125,700. Nearly 3,889 or 57.8% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 42.2% do not. To get additional information on properties in Ray County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below.

See resources for property records in other Missouri counties:

Ray County Property Tax & Assessor Records


Below you will find resources for Ray County property records. Search for lien and land records or get more information about recorder of deeds and property tax records.