Fulton County Clerk & Property Records

Search through Fulton County property and land records to uncover information from dozens of databases. Use the resources provided below to get more information on deed records, appraiser & assessor data that may be available at the county clerk or recorder’s office.


Fulton County is the 1st largest county by population in Georgia with 8,812,609 people. There are an estimated 449,933 residential properties in the county: nearly 85.6% are occupied and the remaining 14.4% are vacant. This 86% of residential properties accommodates over 385,103 households. Of the occupied units, 197,281 units or 43.8% are owner-occupied and 41.7% are renter-occupied. To get more detailed information about a specific property in Fulton County, search an address below and uncover owner details, property tax records, current and previous residents, deed information and much more.

Property Owner Search

Enter an address to begin your search:

Our property owner lookup tool searches through billions of property records and dozens of databases

Public Records by City

More on Fulton County Properties & Land Records


48.2% of the residential properties are 1 unit detached structures. Nearly 7.8% (or 35,259) properties were built between 1950 to 1959. Most houses in Fulton County are 2 bedroom units. 30.5% of people (owners or renters) moved into their current home between 2000 and 2009. The median property value of homes in Fulton County is $252,700. Nearly 147,508 or 74.8% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 25.2% do not. To get additional information on properties in Fulton County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below.

See resources for property records in other Georgia counties:

Fulton County Property Tax & Assessor Records


Below you will find resources for Fulton County property records. Search for lien and land records or get more information about recorder of deeds and property tax records.