Pinellas County Clerk & Property Records

Search through Pinellas County property and land records to uncover information from dozens of databases. Use the resources provided below to get more information on deed records, appraiser & assessor data that may be available at the county clerk or recorder’s office.


Pinellas County is the 5th largest county by population in Florida with 6,513,879 people. There are an estimated 504,477 residential properties in the county: nearly 80.4% are occupied and the remaining 19.6% are vacant. This 80% of residential properties accommodates over 405,788 households. Of the occupied units, 262,145 units or 52% are owner-occupied and 28.5% are renter-occupied. To get more detailed information about a specific property in Pinellas County, search an address below and uncover owner details, property tax records, current and previous residents, deed information and much more.

Property Owner Search

Enter an address to begin your search:

Our property owner lookup tool searches through billions of property records and dozens of databases

Public Records by City

More on Pinellas County Properties & Land Records


48.2% of the residential properties are 1 unit detached structures. Nearly 13.4% (or 67,487) properties were built between 1950 to 1959. Most houses in Pinellas County are 2 bedroom units. 30.5% of people (owners or renters) moved into their current home between 2000 and 2009. The median property value of homes in Pinellas County is $157,500. Nearly 143,691 or 54.8% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 45.2% do not. To get additional information on properties in Pinellas County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below.

See resources for property records in other Florida counties: