Osceola County Clerk & Property Records

Search through Osceola County property and land records to uncover information from dozens of databases. Use the resources provided below to get more information on deed records, appraiser & assessor data that may be available at the county clerk or recorder’s office.


Osceola County is the 18th largest county by population in Florida with 971,447 people. There are an estimated 135,085 residential properties in the county: nearly 69.1% are occupied and the remaining 30.9% are vacant. This 69% of residential properties accommodates over 93,324 households. Of the occupied units, 56,161 units or 41.6% are owner-occupied and 27.5% are renter-occupied. To get more detailed information about a specific property in Osceola County, search an address below and uncover owner details, property tax records, current and previous residents, deed information and much more.

Property Owner Search

Enter an address to begin your search:

Our property owner lookup tool searches through billions of property records and dozens of databases

Public Records by City

More on Osceola County Properties & Land Records


58.5% of the residential properties are 1 unit detached structures. Nearly 1.7% (or 2,263) properties were built between 1950 to 1959. Most houses in Osceola County are 3 bedroom units. 35.5% of people (owners or renters) moved into their current home between 2000 and 2009. The median property value of homes in Osceola County is $146,500. Nearly 38,078 or 67.8% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 32.2% do not. To get additional information on properties in Osceola County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below.

See resources for property records in other Florida counties:

Osceola County Property Tax & Assessor Records


Below you will find resources for Osceola County property records. Search for lien and land records or get more information about recorder of deeds and property tax records.