Orange County Clerk & Property Records

Search through Orange County property and land records to uncover information from dozens of databases. Use the resources provided below to get more information on deed records, appraiser & assessor data that may be available at the county clerk or recorder’s office.


Orange County is the 6th largest county by population in Florida with 4,099,635 people. There are an estimated 508,562 residential properties in the county: nearly 87.5% are occupied and the remaining 12.5% are vacant. This 87% of residential properties accommodates over 444,852 households. Of the occupied units, 241,420 units or 47.5% are owner-occupied and 40% are renter-occupied. To get more detailed information about a specific property in Orange County, search an address below and uncover owner details, property tax records, current and previous residents, deed information and much more.

Property Owner Search

Enter an address to begin your search:

Our property owner lookup tool searches through billions of property records and dozens of databases

Public Records by City

More on Orange County Properties & Land Records


56% of the residential properties are 1 unit detached structures. Nearly 7.3% (or 36,929) properties were built between 1950 to 1959. Most houses in Orange County are 3 bedroom units. 29.3% of people (owners or renters) moved into their current home between 2000 and 2009. The median property value of homes in Orange County is $173,700. Nearly 171,353 or 71% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 29% do not. To get additional information on properties in Orange County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below.

See resources for property records in other Florida counties: