Tuolumne County Clerk & Property Records

Search through Tuolumne County property and land records to uncover information from dozens of databases. Use the resources provided below to get more information on deed records, appraiser & assessor data that may be available at the county clerk or recorder’s office.


Tuolumne County is the 51st largest county by population in California with 42,738 people. There are an estimated 31,358 residential properties in the county: nearly 70.4% are occupied and the remaining 29.6% are vacant. This 70% of residential properties accommodates over 22,083 households. Of the occupied units, 14,984 units or 47.8% are owner-occupied and 22.6% are renter-occupied. To get more detailed information about a specific property in Tuolumne County, search an address below and uncover owner details, property tax records, current and previous residents, deed information and much more.

Property Owner Search

Enter an address to begin your search:

Our property owner lookup tool searches through billions of property records and dozens of databases

Public Records by City

More on Tuolumne County Properties & Land Records


80% of the residential properties are 1 unit detached structures. Nearly 6.8% (or 2,138) properties were built between 1950 to 1959. Most houses in Tuolumne County are 3 bedroom units. 31.7% of people (owners or renters) moved into their current home between 2000 and 2009. The median property value of homes in Tuolumne County is $259,800. Nearly 8,729 or 58.3% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 41.7% do not. To get additional information on properties in Tuolumne County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below.

See resources for property records in other California counties:

Tuolumne County Property Tax & Assessor Records


Below you will find resources for Tuolumne County property records. Search for lien and land records or get more information about recorder of deeds and property tax records.