Sutter County Clerk & Property Records

Search through Sutter County property and land records to uncover information from dozens of databases. Use the resources provided below to get more information on deed records, appraiser & assessor data that may be available at the county clerk or recorder’s office.


Sutter County is the 34th largest county by population in California with 574,913 people. There are an estimated 34,102 residential properties in the county: nearly 93.9% are occupied and the remaining 6.1% are vacant. This 94% of residential properties accommodates over 32,028 households. Of the occupied units, 18,290 units or 53.6% are owner-occupied and 40.3% are renter-occupied. To get more detailed information about a specific property in Sutter County, search an address below and uncover owner details, property tax records, current and previous residents, deed information and much more.

Property Owner Search

Enter an address to begin your search:

Our property owner lookup tool searches through billions of property records and dozens of databases

Public Records by City

More on Sutter County Properties & Land Records


72.2% of the residential properties are 1 unit detached structures. Nearly 10% (or 3,393) properties were built between 1950 to 1959. Most houses in Sutter County are 3 bedroom units. 30.8% of people (owners or renters) moved into their current home between 2000 and 2009. The median property value of homes in Sutter County is $213,100. Nearly 12,135 or 66.3% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 33.7% do not. To get additional information on properties in Sutter County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below.

See resources for property records in other California counties:

Sutter County Property Tax & Assessor Records


Below you will find resources for Sutter County property records. Search for lien and land records or get more information about recorder of deeds and property tax records.