Solano County Clerk & Property Records

Search through Solano County property and land records to uncover information from dozens of databases. Use the resources provided below to get more information on deed records, appraiser & assessor data that may be available at the county clerk or recorder’s office.


Solano County is the 17th largest county by population in California with 3,596,139 people. There are an estimated 155,091 residential properties in the county: nearly 93.7% are occupied and the remaining 6.3% are vacant. This 94% of residential properties accommodates over 145,315 households. Of the occupied units, 86,083 units or 55.5% are owner-occupied and 38.2% are renter-occupied. To get more detailed information about a specific property in Solano County, search an address below and uncover owner details, property tax records, current and previous residents, deed information and much more.

Property Owner Search

Enter an address to begin your search:

Our property owner lookup tool searches through billions of property records and dozens of databases

Public Records by City

More on Solano County Properties & Land Records


70.2% of the residential properties are 1 unit detached structures. Nearly 8.3% (or 12,880) properties were built between 1950 to 1959. Most houses in Solano County are 3 bedroom units. 29.9% of people (owners or renters) moved into their current home between 2000 and 2009. The median property value of homes in Solano County is $305,900. Nearly 66,015 or 76.7% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 23.3% do not. To get additional information on properties in Solano County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below.

See resources for property records in other California counties:

Solano County Property Tax & Assessor Records


Below you will find resources for Solano County property records. Search for lien and land records or get more information about recorder of deeds and property tax records.