Santa Cruz County Clerk & Property Records

Search through Santa Cruz County property and land records to uncover information from dozens of databases. Use the resources provided below to get more information on deed records, appraiser & assessor data that may be available at the county clerk or recorder’s office.


Santa Cruz County is the 27th largest county by population in California with 1,190,896 people. There are an estimated 105,255 residential properties in the county: nearly 90.3% are occupied and the remaining 9.7% are vacant. This 90% of residential properties accommodates over 95,062 households. Of the occupied units, 54,853 units or 52.1% are owner-occupied and 38.2% are renter-occupied. To get more detailed information about a specific property in Santa Cruz County, search an address below and uncover owner details, property tax records, current and previous residents, deed information and much more.

Property Owner Search

Enter an address to begin your search:

Our property owner lookup tool searches through billions of property records and dozens of databases

Public Records by City

More on Santa Cruz County Properties & Land Records


64.5% of the residential properties are 1 unit detached structures. Nearly 11% (or 11,540) properties were built between 1950 to 1959. Most houses in Santa Cruz County are 3 bedroom units. 31.7% of people (owners or renters) moved into their current home between 2000 and 2009. The median property value of homes in Santa Cruz County is $615,200. Nearly 37,871 or 69% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 31% do not. To get additional information on properties in Santa Cruz County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below.

See resources for property records in other California counties:

Santa Cruz County Property Tax & Assessor Records


Below you will find resources for Santa Cruz County property records. Search for lien and land records or get more information about recorder of deeds and property tax records.