San Bernardino County Clerk & Property Records

Search through San Bernardino County property and land records to uncover information from dozens of databases. Use the resources provided below to get more information on deed records, appraiser & assessor data that may be available at the county clerk or recorder’s office.


San Bernardino County is the 6th largest county by population in California with 15,849,485 people. There are an estimated 708,442 residential properties in the county: nearly 87.4% are occupied and the remaining 12.6% are vacant. This 87% of residential properties accommodates over 618,922 households. Of the occupied units, 365,576 units or 51.6% are owner-occupied and 35.8% are renter-occupied. To get more detailed information about a specific property in San Bernardino County, search an address below and uncover owner details, property tax records, current and previous residents, deed information and much more.

Property Owner Search

Enter an address to begin your search:

Our property owner lookup tool searches through billions of property records and dozens of databases

Public Records by City

More on San Bernardino County Properties & Land Records


70.5% of the residential properties are 1 unit detached structures. Nearly 11.4% (or 80,977) properties were built between 1950 to 1959. Most houses in San Bernardino County are 3 bedroom units. 31.9% of people (owners or renters) moved into their current home between 2000 and 2009. The median property value of homes in San Bernardino County is $256,000. Nearly 271,279 or 74.2% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 25.8% do not. To get additional information on properties in San Bernardino County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below.

See resources for property records in other California counties:

San Bernardino County Property Tax & Assessor Records


Below you will find resources for San Bernardino County property records. Search for lien and land records or get more information about recorder of deeds and property tax records.