San Benito County Clerk & Property Records

Search through San Benito County property and land records to uncover information from dozens of databases. Use the resources provided below to get more information on deed records, appraiser & assessor data that may be available at the county clerk or recorder’s office.


San Benito County is the 36th largest county by population in California with 323,211 people. There are an estimated 18,139 residential properties in the county: nearly 95.9% are occupied and the remaining 4.1% are vacant. This 96% of residential properties accommodates over 17,390 households. Of the occupied units, 10,824 units or 59.7% are owner-occupied and 36.2% are renter-occupied. To get more detailed information about a specific property in San Benito County, search an address below and uncover owner details, property tax records, current and previous residents, deed information and much more.

Property Owner Search

Enter an address to begin your search:

Our property owner lookup tool searches through billions of property records and dozens of databases

Public Records by City

More on San Benito County Properties & Land Records


77.4% of the residential properties are 1 unit detached structures. Nearly 7.1% (or 1,283) properties were built between 1950 to 1959. Most houses in San Benito County are 3 bedroom units. 32.5% of people (owners or renters) moved into their current home between 2000 and 2009. The median property value of homes in San Benito County is $423,100. Nearly 8,385 or 77.5% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 22.5% do not. To get additional information on properties in San Benito County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below.

See resources for property records in other California counties:

San Benito County Property Tax & Assessor Records


Below you will find resources for San Benito County property records. Search for lien and land records or get more information about recorder of deeds and property tax records.