Orange County Clerk & Property Records

Search through Orange County property and land records to uncover information from dozens of databases. Use the resources provided below to get more information on deed records, appraiser & assessor data that may be available at the county clerk or recorder’s office.

Orange County is the 2nd largest county by population in California with 26,398,929 people. There are an estimated 1,072,121 residential properties in the county: nearly 94.9% are occupied and the remaining 5.1% are vacant. This 95% of residential properties accommodates over 1,017,012 households. Of the occupied units, 581,506 units or 54.2% are owner-occupied and 40.6% are renter-occupied. To get more detailed information about a specific property in Orange County, search an address below and uncover owner details, property tax records, current and previous residents, deed information and much more.

Property Owner Search

Enter an address to begin your search:

Our property owner lookup tool searches through billions of property records and dozens of databases

Public Records by City

More on Orange County Properties & Land Records

50.9% of the residential properties are 1 unit detached structures. Nearly 13.5% (or 144,405) properties were built between 1950 to 1959. Most houses in Orange County are 3 bedroom units. 30.6% of people (owners or renters) moved into their current home between 2000 and 2009. The median property value of homes in Orange County is $584,200. Nearly 422,335 or 72.6% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 27.4% do not. To get additional information on properties in Orange County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below.

See resources for property records in other California counties:

Orange County Property Tax & Assessor Records

Below you will find resources for Orange County property records. Search for lien and land records or get more information about recorder of deeds and property tax records.