Napa County Clerk & Property Records

Search through Napa County property and land records to uncover information from dozens of databases. Use the resources provided below to get more information on deed records, appraiser & assessor data that may be available at the county clerk or recorder’s office.


Napa County is the 31st largest county by population in California with 992,347 people. There are an estimated 55,301 residential properties in the county: nearly 89.3% are occupied and the remaining 10.7% are vacant. This 89% of residential properties accommodates over 49,375 households. Of the occupied units, 30,411 units or 55% are owner-occupied and 34.3% are renter-occupied. To get more detailed information about a specific property in Napa County, search an address below and uncover owner details, property tax records, current and previous residents, deed information and much more.

Property Owner Search

Enter an address to begin your search:

Our property owner lookup tool searches through billions of property records and dozens of databases

Public Records by City

More on Napa County Properties & Land Records


68.9% of the residential properties are 1 unit detached structures. Nearly 14.9% (or 8,224) properties were built between 1950 to 1959. Most houses in Napa County are 3 bedroom units. 33.4% of people (owners or renters) moved into their current home between 2000 and 2009. The median property value of homes in Napa County is $503,100. Nearly 20,750 or 68.2% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 31.8% do not. To get additional information on properties in Napa County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below.

See resources for property records in other California counties: