Humboldt County Clerk & Property Records

Search through Humboldt County property and land records to uncover information from dozens of databases. Use the resources provided below to get more information on deed records, appraiser & assessor data that may be available at the county clerk or recorder’s office.


Humboldt County is the 35th largest county by population in California with 542,833 people. There are an estimated 62,386 residential properties in the county: nearly 86.1% are occupied and the remaining 13.9% are vacant. This 86% of residential properties accommodates over 53,689 households. Of the occupied units, 29,702 units or 47.6% are owner-occupied and 38.4% are renter-occupied. To get more detailed information about a specific property in Humboldt County, search an address below and uncover owner details, property tax records, current and previous residents, deed information and much more.

Property Owner Search

Enter an address to begin your search:

Our property owner lookup tool searches through billions of property records and dozens of databases

Public Records by City

More on Humboldt County Properties & Land Records


69% of the residential properties are 1 unit detached structures. Nearly 14.9% (or 9,295) properties were built between 1950 to 1959. Most houses in Humboldt County are 3 bedroom units. 30% of people (owners or renters) moved into their current home between 2000 and 2009. The median property value of homes in Humboldt County is $279,000. Nearly 17,789 or 59.9% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 40.1% do not. To get additional information on properties in Humboldt County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below.

See resources for property records in other California counties:

Humboldt County Property Tax & Assessor Records


Below you will find resources for Humboldt County property records. Search for lien and land records or get more information about recorder of deeds and property tax records.