Del Norte County Clerk & Property Records

Search through Del Norte County property and land records to uncover information from dozens of databases. Use the resources provided below to get more information on deed records, appraiser & assessor data that may be available at the county clerk or recorder’s office.


Del Norte County is the 49th largest county by population in California with 68,051 people. There are an estimated 11,326 residential properties in the county: nearly 83.4% are occupied and the remaining 16.6% are vacant. This 83% of residential properties accommodates over 9,443 households. Of the occupied units, 5,748 units or 50.8% are owner-occupied and 32.6% are renter-occupied. To get more detailed information about a specific property in Del Norte County, search an address below and uncover owner details, property tax records, current and previous residents, deed information and much more.

Property Owner Search

Enter an address to begin your search:

Our property owner lookup tool searches through billions of property records and dozens of databases

Public Records by City

More on Del Norte County Properties & Land Records


64.7% of the residential properties are 1 unit detached structures. Nearly 14.2% (or 1,608) properties were built between 1950 to 1959. Most houses in Del Norte County are 3 bedroom units. 33.1% of people (owners or renters) moved into their current home between 2000 and 2009. The median property value of homes in Del Norte County is $183,600. Nearly 3,271 or 56.9% of the owner-occupied homes have a mortgage on them and the remaining 43.1% do not. To get additional information on properties in Del Norte County, conduct a full property search for a detailed report or visit the resource links provided below.

See resources for property records in other California counties:

Del Norte County Property Tax & Assessor Records


Below you will find resources for Del Norte County property records. Search for lien and land records or get more information about recorder of deeds and property tax records.