SEO Link Building & PR Specialist
About the Job
Join us on our mission to empower people to protect themselves in today’s ever-changing world. We're passionate about developing products that grant access to data across many verticals. As SEO Link Building & PR Specialist, you have a passion for brand building, content marketing, media relations, and outreach. You'll work with our inbound marketing team to build out our content marketing strategy to earn digital media placements. If you're a motivated self-starter eager to make an impact as part of a high-growth team, then we'd love to hear from you.
What You’ll Get to Do
- Support the Content department in executing content marketing strategies focused on earned digital media placements.
Develop and implement creative content marketing and link-building campaigns.
Manage the end-to-end process of media outreach, including press release writing, pitch writing, building media lists and outreach.
Cultivate relationships and partnerships with journalists, publishers, and digital influencers.
Measure, analyze and optimize outreach campaigns.
Pitch creative outreach campaign ideas and content initiatives focused on earned media placements.
What You Bring to the Table
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in SEO outreach, digital PR or digital marketing.
- Experience in and/or knowledge of link building and SEO.
- Ability to research and build relationships with websites and publishers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Positive team player with the ability to collaborate effectively and manage multiple projects/tasks.
- A creative problem solver who can adapt to the dynamic world of digital marketing.
- A self-starter with a strong work ethic and constant drive for improvement.
Your Reward For Greatness
- Work from home
- Be part of an exciting, new inbound marketing team!
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement - as we grow, you grow!
- Great Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Volunteer days
- Professional development training
- Company Outings, Sponsored Healthy Hours/Happy Hours
- Subsidized ClassPass Membership
- Catered lunches weekly, fully stocked kitchen
- An innovative, energetic culture with great people to work with!
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, BeenVerified is the place to be. BeenVerified builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We're a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It's a thrilling time to join the team, as we're expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you're done reading this!
More About Us
BeenVerified was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, BeenVerified has launched multiple consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, and Ownerly.
In today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception and a lack of transparency, we believe equal access to unbiased data and information can allow our customers to empower and protect themselves. Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that gives that access to all people.
We were named the fastest growing company in New York City and #26 in the country by INC Magazine in 2013.
Our culture is a laid back, family atmosphere where everyone is 100% committed to making our brand a household name. Team members are free to dress in whatever makes them feel comfortable. Shorts and sandals are OK. We're not hung up on dogma, we're focused on results and improving every day. We want to work with individuals who are extremely passionate about honing their craft until they are in the top .01% of their field.
This is an opportunity to be part of a special group of people who have taken an idea and are in the process of bringing it to the forefront.
< Return to Careers
< See more listings
Apply for SEO Link Building & PR Specialist
Content | New York NY