About the Job
In this role, you will be assisting with the overall growth of our paid search campaigns. We’re looking for an individual who’s passionate about optimizing paid search campaigns and enhancing performance across multiple platforms. If you are constantly striving to implement the perfect paid search campaign with captivating creative coupled with outstanding targeting and execution, this may be the next place for you!
What You’ll Get to Do
- Assist our SEM team in writing and implementing new ad copy, expanding keywords, performing A/B tests, launching and optimizing paid search campaigns to meet and exceed traffic, revenue and profitability goals
- Independently own several paid search Google & Bing accounts with an opportunity to take on more
- Conduct daily and weekly SEM optimization exercises such as adjusting bidding strategy targets, manual bids, negative keywords, ad creative, and audiences
- Assist in testing Google Smart Bidding strategies, account structures, Google betas, and landing pages in order to continually improve key metrics (leads, conversions, CPA, ROAS) across campaigns
- Monitor competition and provide recommendations based on market conditions specific to ad copy, impression share, top of page rate, keyword coverage, and beta usage
- Stay up-to-date on best practices and latest developments in paid search
- Have the opportunity to assist with the management of other paid marketing channels
What You Bring to the Table
- 1+ years of relevant work experience as a Paid Search Specialist or similar role in SEM / PPC
- Fully understand Google Ads, Google Ads Editor, Microsoft Ads, Microsoft Ads Editor, and paid search platforms (certifications a plus)
- Proficient in keyword planning, account setup, smart bidding strategy (CPA, ROAS, Enhanced CPC, portfolio bidding, target impression share), audience targeting, demographic and device segmentation
- Strong understanding of quality score, CPCs, CVR, auction insights, etc.
- Advanced skills in Excel (pivot tables, vlookups). Able to work with large datasets quickly, accurately and efficiently
- Ability to analyze data to draw conclusions. Experience with data visualization tools a plus
- Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn and become part of the team
- BS/BA Degree
- You're passionate about your work and love what you do
Your Reward for Greatness
- Highly competitive compensation packages
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement - as we grow, you grow!
- Great Health Insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401(k) Match
- Volunteer days
- Professional development training
- Company Outings, Sponsored Healthy Hours/Happy Hours
- Subsidized ClassPass Membership
- Catered lunches weekly, fully stocked kitchen
- An innovative, energetic culture with great people to work with!
If you have ambitions to be a part of a high-growth, results-driven, industry-leading organization, BeenVerified is the place to be. BeenVerified builds exciting data products and then we market them with passion. We're a fast-growing company in New York City that balances the culture of a startup with the stability of being an established, profitable company. We want to work with people that strive to be in the top .01% of their field. We understand that getting to the top takes hard work, constant improvement, and by making data-driven decisions. It's a thrilling time to join the team, as we're expanding our product offerings in exciting new ways, driving innovation through data, marketing, and web & app development.
We believe in diversity and hiring people from all backgrounds and walks of life. You must be energetic, inventive, a team player and looking to help build and grow the company each and every day. You must have an inner desire to win and the idea of losing is a non-starter. If you are looking for a position that allows you to work with a group of smart and dedicated people who will support you but still provide the autonomy you need to execute your strategy, then you should probably apply as soon as you're done reading this
More About Us
BeenVerified was founded in New York by Josh Levy and Ross Cohen in 2007. At the time their mission was to provide easy and affordable access to public records. Something that in 2007, was only really accessible to corporations. Since then their mission has expanded to developing products and services that grant access to information and data across a number of verticals. In service of this mission, BeenVerified has launched multiple consumer brands including BeenVerified, NumberGuru, PeopleLooker, NeighborWho, and Ownerly.
In today’s ever-changing world, filled with fake news, deception and a lack of transparency, we believe equal access to unbiased data and information can allow our customers to empower and protect themselves. Our mission is to develop a diverse portfolio of technologies, products, and services, that give that access to all people.
We were named the fastest growing company in New York City and #26 in the country by INC Magazine in 2013.
Our culture is a laid back, family atmosphere where everyone is 100% committed to making our brand a household name. Team members are free to dress in whatever makes them feel comfortable. Shorts and sandals are OK. We're not hung up on dogma, we're focused on results and improving every day. We want to work with individuals who are extremely passionate about honing their craft until they are in the top .01% of their field.
This is an opportunity to be part of a special group of people who have taken an idea and are in the process of bringing it to the forefront.
< Return to Careers
< See more listings
Apply for Search Marketing Specialist
Marketing | New York NY